[Sca-cooks] Damascus Question

david friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Thu Feb 19 20:21:46 PST 2004

>Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...
>
>>  There is a picture of a small kard suitable for an eating knife--and,
>>  as it happens, of damascus, I think wootz--in the Miscellany, in the
>>  article on Islamic clothing and weapons, webbed on my site. If you
>>  want more pictures or pictures of larger ones, I could easily enough
>>  take them and send them to you.
>>  --
>>  David/Cariadoc
>>  http://www.daviddfriedman.com/
>
>Well, I went and looked, and all the illustrations were removed.

You went to my site and the pictures were removed? It's a pdf file,
with pictures, at:

http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/miscellany_pdf/Other_Articles_IV.pdf

Perhaps you went to the html version of the miscellany, which is an
earlier edition on Gregory Blount's site.

I'll try to get around to photographing it and some of the others.