[Sca-cooks] Dessert first

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 11:47:51 PST 2004

Actually, I think this goes back to what was said earlier. What was
served when seems to have varied from culture to culture. It appears
that, in the Mediterranean area, particuarly in Italy, the earlier
courses were lighter and simpler, getting heavier and more elaborate as
the meal progressed.

Kiri