[Sca-cooks] catching drippings

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Sun Feb 22 12:37:41 PST 2004

THANK YOU!  I was half expecting a deluge of protest from lovers of all
those things.  Now mind you I am not a hypocrite here; there are occasions
(counting on fingers of one hand with a few left over!) when I will indulge
and even enjoy those things, but to shut oneself off from everything else is
not living......

Angharad