[Sca-cooks] Florilegium is down?????

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 22 13:43:11 PST 2004

> Florilegium is down?????

Apparently it is. I've left a message with my friend who acts as my web
host for the site just in case he wasn't aware of it. Hopefully he will
get whatever the problem is, fixed in the near future. The site is not
set up with multiple backups and such, so sometimes things happen.

If folks have a problem with the site in the future, please email me
directly. Since I get this list by digest I often won't see a
particular message until I get to it in a digest. I just happened to
scan the table of contents of this digest as I was saving it to look at
later, probably tonight, and saw this message.

In the meantime, if anyone is looking for a specific file, email me and
let me know whether you want the text, html or RTF version of the file
and I will email it to you.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas