[Sca-cooks] Is it time to clean out your fridge?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Feb 22 17:27:22 PST 2004

*snerk*
I almost went without breakfast last Thursday, when I poured milk on my
cereal, and the milk came out in glompy clumps.  Mind you, it didn't
*smell* bad, it'd just...coagulated.  *sigh*
--maire, who had to make do (oh, darn) with buying a lovely bagel and a
Quad Americano on her way to work....

  DAIRY PRODUCTS