[Sca-cooks] argh, hmm

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Feb 23 12:08:30 PST 2004

At 11:28 AM 2/23/2004, you wrote:

>>Exactly what I was thinking.  It does not seem to be Olwen unless the
>>nasssty wormy works from a "collected addresses" list.  Now that would be
>>really vicious!
>>
>>Selene C.
>
>Isn't anyone else getting these?  I can't be the only one on this list
>receiving these.

I've gotten a couple too. I just delete them. I know the addresses are
forged so I don't worry about it.

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918