[Sca-cooks] OOPS!!! Was and still is Bergental cook

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Mon Feb 23 19:15:53 PST 2004

I did it again, dagnabbit!  Anyway, here is what I was told  after asking if
that was her MKA or SCA name:

Her real name is Phred Jenkins ("Phred" is probably short for Winifred, but
I don't know).

I'll pass on your request to her and have her contact you.

Elwynne

Angharad Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Bergental cook