[Sca-cooks] Food in "Cries of London", was medieval fast food

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Mon Feb 23 21:22:51 PST 2004

I thought you were the one quoting the 'cries'  which is why I addressed my
"it's not over until the fat lady sings" aria to Milord.  So I was shocked
when Christianna apologized to me!!!!

I will be with the SPCA at Pennsic and plan to prepare a feast for our camp
which I hope you will do me the honor of attending.  I have that much
confidence in what I DO know.  However limited my repertoire, what I make is
good.  There wont be eggplant, I promise, and I will keep anise out of the
salad cause I know Margali and Phlip hate it......

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom

> Narf! Having read through this thread to its [current] end and fairly
> sure I know what it's all about, and having settled in my mind why
> Mistress Christianna was being called "milord" ;-), I have only a few
> things to add.
snip to end