[Sca-cooks] Pyes of Pares article

Craig Jones drakey at webone.com.au
Mon Feb 23 22:26:13 PST 2004

> Since nobody else from Lochac has jumped in with this...
> Del Elston is also one of 'ours' (although not on the list)...he's
> Master Delbert von Strassburg in the SCA. If for some reason he was
not
> happy with the article going into the Florilegium (eg copyright issues
> with the magazine), you could try subscribing to Lochac's Arts and
> Sciences magazine 'Cockatrice', in which it also appears. (issue 21,
> January AS XXXVIII)
>
> Quite a lot cheaper, and you're supporting the society... au$10 for
back
> issues sent to the US, au$45 for a year (four issues) sent to the US
>
> email cockatrice at sca.org.au for more information.
>
> Margaret/Emma

Just to follow up,

Cockatrice would love more subscribers; we have lost ground over the
last few years with overseas subscribers and would love more...

ALSO... We would love more contributors.  If you article is big enough
(2 A4 pages) then you get a free issue containing your article...

Cheers,

Master Drake,
Cockatrice Sub-Editor (Web page, Laurel Liason, Gopher).

Ps.  Thanks Margaret for that great plug...