[Sca-cooks] Make Fayre Paste (was: Medieval History Magazine...)

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 03:05:58 PST 2004

So I'm an idiot, of course the coffin pastries CAN be baked empty-- those
four-and-twenty blackbirds won't be singing if the crust isn't pre-baked.  I
was wondering why one would pre-bake the crust and then bake it again with
the filling; no doubt it depends on the filling (you would think that by now
  I would know that no one did everything exactly the same way all the
time).

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Never tease a weasel!