[Sca-cooks] stolen

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Feb 25 14:27:11 PST 2004

i have gotten virus messages from my own address, and my computer was NOT
sending them, and wasnt infected. a lot of viruses will just tack on a
random address from a list of email addresses it grabbed off the last
infectee..

so if YOU get infected, and MY email addrress is in your computer, then it
could look like MY name is on the email..
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...