[Sca-cooks] Re: Helewyse's next feast

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 20:24:18 PST 2004

North West Ohio, near Toledo or N. Oaken in the
Midrealm.
In a school that requires that if one is serving food
their that everything has to be prepared and cooked on
site.  So if anyone is planning on being there, come
stop by, chop some vegetables, peel some carrots, stir
a sauce.  I had planned on doing whole bunches of
pre-prep, now all bets are off.  Although I actually
have a kitchen to work with, which is a whole heck of
an improvement over the last one.
Helewyse :-)

As a total newbie, could one ask where this delicious
repast is to be
eaten?  I know not of name nor place.

Linda Anderson