[Sca-cooks] Poudre Fine / Fine Spices

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 27 18:30:32 PST 2004

Anahita asked:
> In preparation for an  up-coming competition, i had created a word
> processing document with as many references as i could find in the
> cookbooks i have to fine spice powder / poudre fine, what period
> recipes i could find, and my own re-creation.
>
> Of course it, along with many years of SCA-Cooks messages and many
> files of notes on various spice powders disappeared in my hard drive
> death.
Perhaps when the Florilegium is back up you might want to look at this
file in the PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section:
spice-mixes-msg   (42K)  3/22/02    Period spice mixtures. Poudre
Forte, Douce.

Or let me know and I will send a copy to you by email. Please let me
know whether you wish HTML, text or RTF format.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com