[Sca-cooks] Thanks for comments, and LOTR glasses

Jan McEwen janmcewen at juno.com
Sat Jan 3 07:59:41 PST 2004

Firstly, thanks for the comments on the book "Traveling Dysshes".  Living
in the
middle of the Pacific, I rarely make it to Mainland events (been to two
in my
life), so I can't browse merchandise before I buy it.  I have to rely on
the
judgement of others.

Cailte wrote:
< and the revered LOTR glasses that light up at the bottom
(Never used that feature). >

We got one such glass; my lord says the light-up bottom makes it
great for camping events since he can spot where he left his glass
(Normally, I have to go roaming around in the morning trying to find
them.)

Catriona
Western Seas, Caid