[Sca-cooks] OOP ribbon candy jig

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 08:24:13 PST 2004

Hi all.  Although this is out of period, I did not think it improper for
this list.  I have been periodically looking on the web for a jig to make
ribbon candy.  A friend of mine has one and her candy is so very excellent!
She inherited her's from her grandmother who got it in Russia.  Needless to
say, I don't see any chance of her just handing it over to me.  Does anyone
out there happen to know where I can perhaps purchase one (cost
withstanding)?

THLady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar