[Sca-cooks] Looking for Crab recipes

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 15:02:57 PST 2004

Hi, I have stepped out of kitchener semi-retirement and am looking for crab
recipes.
I am working on an "Everyman's"menu: specifically on the English Isles
(Cornwall, Ireland, Wales,Scotland, etc)

I especially need recipes with stretchers (pie/cakes) as to not destroy the
budget (I also have pork and lamb on the menu)

Can anyone help?

And, yes, Stefan, I did check the Florilegium.

Andrea

Our minds are like our stomachs; they are whetted by the change of their
food, and variety supplies both with fresh appetites.
Marcus Fabius Quintilian (35 - 90) Roman orator