[Sca-cooks] cooks at estrella?

dailleurs at liripipe.com dailleurs at liripipe.com
Wed Jan 14 12:40:26 PST 2004

hey all from Anne-Marie

happy happy joy joy!
I get to go to Estrella!!!

who among this esteemed cobble of cooks will be there?
will there be any sort of meet and greet, as was at Pennsic one year?

I'd love to put some faces to names, and talk food, especially since I'll be travelling without a kitchen and subject to the whims of the food court for my sustenance :).

--AM, who if she could figure out how to work it would try and bake something at the communal oven, but without kitchen faciltiies, etc its just too wierd. Maybe I could just go and SMELL stuff others are cooking? would that be too pathetic for words? ;)