[Sca-cooks] Baudolino and Byzantine cookery

Patrick Levesque pleves1 at po-box.mcgill.ca
Fri Jan 16 18:19:57 PST 2004

For those interested in Byzantine Cuisine, Umberto Eco's "Baudolino"
indulges in numerous narratives presenting byzantine dishes. I do not
remember whether he included a bibliography (and my copy is buried in a box
somewhere as I'm in the middle of moving right now), but this reminded me...

Isn't another book on Byzantine cookery due to be published shortly?

Petru

P.S. (Bibliography or not, it is nonetheless a darn good book!)