[Sca-cooks] Pictures of Adamantius' cook's cote

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 17 22:52:13 PST 2004

Adamantius commented:
 > I now (finally) have the capacity to get decent digital photos; maybe
 > within the next couple of days  I can get some shots of this cote (or
 > rather, gown), if someone would like to host them someplace.
If you will send it to me I will consider putting it in the Florilegium
with the description(s) of it that I have from the discussions about
it. Or even better, if you could send a more comprehensive set of info
about it, perhaps even a article I'd love to have it for the
Florilegium. I believe you've said this was based on a period piece?
Perhaps others would be interested in making their own, either because
it is more authentic than what they are currently wearing, or because
they consider it safer.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas