[Sca-cooks] WAS Hi..

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 12:29:58 PST 2004

Just to let you all know, after the tip from Master A I did a quick virus
test on Ad Aware and came up with two hits.  Since this program and Spybot
do an automatic run every time I turn on, I can only say that these two hits
were not there at 8:30 this morning.  To that end, I am deleting anything
with simply "Hi" in the subject line and have changed it here if there is
ongoing dialogue.

THLady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar