[Sca-cooks] SCA-Cooks pot luck at Pennsic

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 23 23:55:53 PST 2004

> lol, we throw parties for 20 - 65 people comfortably in our camp...i
> think we can handle 10-15 people more than comfortably=)
>
> Is the cooks pot luck going to be in camp again?
Another part of the notice said that the A&S tents would not be
available for such activities this year. Apparently they had some
problems with this last year.

The mail list hasn't used the A&S tents for our pot luck for several
years, anyway.

However, if someone has objections to using the SPCA site or simply
would like to volunteer their own camp, please speak up. I'm more
interested in getting a chance to put faces to names and chat with you
folks in person that I am about exactly which camp or area it is held
in.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas