[Sca-cooks] periodoid vegetarian dish with the insides of eggplants?

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Jan 30 15:47:21 PST 2004

If I have the innards of parboiled eggplants (I've stuffed the outsides
with lamb) to make a periodoid vegetarian dish, any suggestions? I thought
maybe sautee a little oil?

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"They did the job they _didn't_ have to do, and they died doing it, and
you can't give them anything. Do you understand? They fought for those
who'd been abandoned, they fought for one another, and they were betrayed.
Men like them always are. What good would a statue be? It'd just inspire
new fools to believe they're going to be heroes. They wouldn't want that.
Just let them be. _Forever._"-- Terry Pratchett, _Night Watch_.