[Sca-cooks] OOP--West Kingdom 12th Night

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 2 17:37:38 PST 2004

Adamantius asked:
> Also sprach Stefan li Rous:
> > Huette commented:
> >> Winners were given Mother
> >> of Pearl Spoons called Hester Spoons, as (if you
> >> have ever read the Scarlet Letter) Hester was the
> >> mother of Pearl.
> > Bad. bad. bad.
> > And unlike most of Adamantius' movie quotes, I remember this one.
> > Stefan
>
> Do you remember it comes from a book?
Yes. I remember reading this in my junior or senior year of high
school. If I remember correctly it was one of those books on a list
that got sent home to the parents, either so they could give permission
or to alert them. Today those books might be considered too tame for
television. :-)
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas