[Sca-cooks] Good recipes for fresh eggs?

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Thu Jan 8 09:32:09 PST 2004

Still at the computer, Margali!  47 messages in Yahoo this morning!  Most
from my Welsh learner's list.....
I am in Tariffville, CT  It is a hamlet between Simsbury and Granby.  I know
Willimantic because I used to work for the Dept of Chidlren and families way
back when, and I go to the Wellspring Center sometimes.  As a matter of
fact, when my mom's house is sold, I may look for a house in Scotland, CT.

What do you mean "noticing a name that is familiar?"
Cheers
Angharad