[Sca-cooks] For Stefan- sorry about the bandwidth, folks

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:01:47 PST 2004

My hotmail account does a really good job of filtering spam to junk mail.
When I sign on I give the junk mail folder a quick look to see if any
personal mail went there, which will happen if someone who is not on my
approved list sends me mail.  Then it is a simple step to add that person to
my safe list if I choose to.  Oddly enough, I am getting fewer and fewer
spams.  Probably partly due to my deletion of cookies and files and clearing
the history at every signoff.
Olwen