[Sca-cooks] names -- wasGood recipes for fresh eggs?

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Fri Jan 9 08:21:42 PST 2004

--On Friday, January 09, 2004 8:11 AM -0800 Huette von Ahrens
<ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:

> There is only one Cailte registered in the whole
> of the SCA.  But I am afraid that I don't
> understand
> your reference to uniqueness and maleness.

cailte is a male name in irish legend, one of the fianna, poet/warrior
(Cailte Mac Ronan)

uniqueness.... well, i think some on this list could attest that i march to
a slightly different boudran drummer... for better or worse. ;)

cailte
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions