[Sca-cooks] Hi! I'm back....

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 10:02:36 PST 2004

Definitely.  I'd love to hear from Paul again and get involved in some of his work...though I feel very underqualified!

By the way...I am fostering a young man for a Laurel in the Midrealm.  He is in the process of translating the Ryori Monogotari for Dame Hauviette and I.  We hope to be able to share some of the results before too much longer.

Kiri