[Sca-cooks] a couple of useful garb links

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Fri Jan 9 21:28:45 PST 2004

Thank you, I especially like Eva's because she is writing her doctoral
thesis on Medieval garb in Sweden and Norway - Solveig, are you paying
attention? - and it is so interesting to see how styles for certain periods
were so similar across Europe, and of course were probably imitated or
copied.
I know this is nothing to do with cooking, but it is still useful
info.....garb is perishable, just like food and the Emperor always needs a
new suit!

Subject: RE: [Sca-cooks] a couple of useful garb links