[Sca-cooks] baby bok choy

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Sun Jan 11 13:47:39 PST 2004

Mmm sounds delish!  Now I know what I will have for dinner.  but what do you
mean by toy and toysanese?  and can I use both garlic and shallots?  they
are rather different.  I tend to use shallots in fish dishes or in a tomatoe
base calamari sauce with lots of garlic and olive oil....mmm!

I will skip the sauce because I have no oyster sauce here, but I will
drizzle some toasted sesame oil instead and probably spike the lot with some
vietnamese hot sauce.  I dont use corn oil so I am not a weenie, nor do I
have a weenie!

Thank you, Adamantius!

Anghard ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain