[Sca-cooks] oop,ot sort of...on vegetarianism

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 12 11:33:38 PST 2004

actually i didnt respond to it. i posted it because i was looking for a
particular ivory paleolithic carving and got distracted by a different
website...if you look at the time stamps...i sent mine at 1:43, yours at
1:50.
<and for those who like getting distracted,
http://history.evansville.net/prehist.html#Daily%20Life%20and%20Culture

--
Aruvqan, nicknamed Margali