[Sca-cooks] a worrisome quote from Le Menagier

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Mon Jan 12 18:01:15 PST 2004

I bow to your encyclopedic knowledge, O Adamantius!  Meantime, I am
searching the internet to find out about them holes under the tail.
Einstein said genius was 95% toil and 5 perent inspiration;  I am working on
the toil portion urged on by inspiration....

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom
vhsjvs at gis.net