[Sca-cooks] Re: Food for Fifty

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Mon Jan 12 18:32:28 PST 2004

Also sprach tracey sawyer:
>Adamantius - can you supply details of that book?  It sounds like it
>should be available to all Feastocrats.....if it is still in print,
>that is..
>
>Thanks, Lowry

"Food For Fifty", by Grace Shugart, Mary Molt, and Maxine Wilson

Seventh Edition, copyright 1985 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc., NYC.
ISBN 0 471-81104-1

Apparently the first edition is by Sina Faye Fowler and Bessie Brooks
West, published in 1937?

I bought this new for $31.95 in 1985. Newer editions (which may or
may not be any better) are quite expensive, I gather, sometimes as
much as $75 US, but you sometimes see copies on eBay for cheap.

Adamantius