[Sca-cooks] a worrisome quote from Le Menagier

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Jan 12 19:59:55 PST 2004

At 07:53 PM 1/12/2004, you wrote:
>I found an entry in the internet about age determination in hares and it has
>nothing to do with orifices under the tail.  If it was that simple, the
>scientists would not have had to resort to some kind of retinal tests and
>one other thing which I dont remember.  Took me long enough to find it!
>Have to look at the the direct quote so I can look up that word.
>Angharad

This is all so bizarre. I mean- I though inspecting bunny butts was the job
of that pruny guy at Playboy mansion?

I don't care how old a rabbit is, so long as I can cover it with wine and
currants.

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918