[Sca-cooks] this list was a worrisome quote from Le Menagier

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 13 07:53:53 PST 2004

i dont know, you should try the Lois McMaster Bujold list...grin
we have a few rocket scientists, a patent examiner, lawyers, doctors,
scientists of other types, bus drivers and some person named Fox-Davis,
hmmm...name sounds vaguely familiar

not to mention several evil overlords, minions and <hubba> glittery
cabana boyz and grrlz=)

Lois-Bujold mailing list
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk

recent topics ave included purple shirts, proper application of glitter,
genetic engineering, social engineering, orange cookies and <yuck>
crisco frosting, pockets in womens clothing, flaming marshmallow
balrogs, birthstones, and even occasionally her books=)

--
Aruvqan, nicknamed Margali