[Sca-cooks] A couple of things....

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jan 13 14:03:58 PST 2004

At 11:27 AM 1/13/2004, you wrote:
>Welcome back home Nichola.  Glad to hear you had a really good time.  Did
>you actually get to meet up with Master A?  I am so curious what he looks like.

He looks like Fred Flintstone. I thought you knew that!

I'm tempted to someday make him a tunic with a ragged hem and spots all
over... but he'd have to supply the foot-powered car himself. ;-D)

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918