[Sca-cooks] not getting your own posts

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jan 13 16:17:34 PST 2004

At 01:08 PM 1/13/2004, you wrote:
>It occurred to me that perhaps your responses just get dumped into your
>junk mail folder.  If you have yours set on high filter then unless you ok
>yourself to your safe list then it just goes to junkmail.  Mine is set up
>like that on my local cooks guild, even though I have actually tried to ok
>my messages.  All my other messages to other lists all come through to me ok.
>
>Well, it was just a thought.

I can't speak for Chirart, but I don't have my mail program set up that
way. And I have 'SCA-Cooks' whitelisted with my ISP.

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918