[Sca-cooks] this list was a worrisome quote from Le Menagier

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Jan 13 18:32:56 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Also sprach vicki shaw:
> >you must forgive me;  I am new and I have not yet learned by heart all
the
> >states that are in the EK;  but in time I will learn.  12th night was my
> >first event.
> >Thanks for the good word!
> >Angharad

Relax, Angharad- you'll catch on. From the way things are looking, since
you're so close to us, we'll be dragging you along to the events we go to.
Guaranteed, if I coincide with Adamantius at an event, you'll meet him,
since he does me the honor of being my teacher and dear friend ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.