[Sca-cooks] this list was a worrisome quote from Le Menagier

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 14 07:38:38 PST 2004

nope, anybody who likes the writings of Lois Mcmaster Bujold...she
writes a few different sets of universes, 5 Gods [curse of chalion and
paladin of souls] vorkosigan [most of her books] and spirit ring [only
one in that universe so far] if you dont mind electronic books, i think
i can get you access to most of them...at least in the vorkosigan
universe, dont much care for her 5 gods universe.

honestly, we mostly discuss the books, but conversatins are wont to wander=)