OT: Bujold was Re: [Sca-cooks] this list was a worrisome quote from Le Menagier

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 14 08:11:58 PST 2004

If you dip into her books, start with CORDELIA'S HONOR or THE CURSE OF
CHALION.  I promise, you won't be sorry. She winds up some interesting
twists on the Feudal System, differently in each series. Some kick-butt
heroines who really =know= how to =shop= and you won't look at
"handicapped" people the same again. She's up for yet another Nebula
Award this year, and if she won one more Hugo she would tie Heinlein.
 No lightweight, Her Ladyship, and a super nice person to boot.  Quite a
few SCAdians of diverse kingdoms inhabit that list... of course, we are
everywhere!

Meanwhile back on the topic of cookery... oatmeal and bleu cheese
dressing, anybody?  <G>

Selene Colfox / Ma Foxti
selene at earthlink.net