[Sca-cooks] Safety in the Kitchen

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Wed Jan 14 18:37:12 PST 2004

Hehehe Hey I did pretty darn good at last years 12th Night then eh
Olwen?  Didn't let folks crowd and stuck with you until you shooed me
off. (Be careful of over perfuming yourself in public folks)  BTW what
happened to this years 12th night project?  I heard that there was only
one entry... and from the description it was not you.  So what gives?
I thought you were planning something really spiff.
Nichola