[Sca-cooks] (let's barter!) was: Preserved Foods

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Jan 15 08:36:12 PST 2004

>  Hmmmm....t.I can send you a copy of my cookbook, which I compiled to be
>used as a gift for a friend/apprentice.  It contains Italian Renaissance,
>oriental, late period and other recipes sorted by the event I used them
>for.

Hey, Kiri, any chance you would be interested in bartering a copy of the
cookbook in exchange for sage and salt toothpaste from Markham's recipe,
Queen of Hungary water perfume, or anti-gas cordial?

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens
can change the world; indeed it's the only thing that ever has..."
-- Margaret Mead