[Sca-cooks] Safety in the Kitchen

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 08:50:58 PST 2004

I personally think this is a great idea.  I'd love to see what you guys look like.  I have met a few of you at Pennsic and at the Cooks' Symposium that Dame Hauviette hosted a couple of years back.  But most of you could walk up to me in the street and knock me down...and I wouldn't know who you were.

Kiri