[Sca-cooks] oatmeal and blue cheese

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 09:28:35 PST 2004

The scenario in brief:  a survival situation where those were the only
foodstuffs found intact after someone blew up the encampment and left
the protagonists for dead.   I think it was cooked, not that it helped
much.  Bleargh.

Members of the Bujold e-list get together at most World SF Conventions
and many other sci-fi gatherings in between but seldom if ever do they
eat Oatmeal and Bleu Cheese Dressing together, no matter how
literarily-referential it may be.  I have been challenged to cook-off
with some pretty bodacious individuals and am trying to scrape up the
bucks to get to the next LoisCon.  In which case I really need to
perfect my curries.  Something to shoot for.

Selene C.