[Sca-cooks] this list was a worrisome quote from Le Menagier

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 12:06:18 PST 2004

Heh, you are probably right.  I'm about ready to knock over a bank to
hand lots of cash over to that Heyoka jeweler.  Pretty pretties!

As for I usually use "silken" tofu and include honey in the dish.  One
of these days I'll work up the "maple ambrosia" spiked with maple mead
that figured in the epilogue of  A CIVIL CAMPAIGN.  I do have a friend
in local SCA who has brewed some maple mead at my behest and I like it
just fine.  But my taste and Miles' have converged before;  my spouse is
over a foot taller than I am, for instance. <G>

Mountain Climber Selene
selene at earthlink.net