[Sca-cooks] cooks at estrella?

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 17:45:26 PST 2004

Well, i wasn't going to go to Estrella this year. But, geez, it would
be nice to meet more Cooks...

I'm really broke right now. And my car transmission is acting up (but
only between first and second gears, so i should be ok on the
freeway) and i need to save up for a re-build. So this year i will
promise myself NOT to shop (last year i was literally, and i mean
literally, staggering under the weight of my purchases - but i'm only
5'1", so it doesn't take much to make it hard for me to get my arms
around it)

And i don't want to camp with The West, because i camp with them all year :-)

So is anyone planning how or where we're going to meet?

I went to a Cook's gathering, organized by Mordonna, at my first
Estrella in 2001, but hardly anyone showed up :-(

Anahita