[Sca-cooks] Citron?

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 17:46:31 PST 2004

Oh yes, honeybells are a treat.  Don't go to any bother, but if you find the
info on the place you're ordering from, please post it here.  Since Seville
(or sour orange) is the root stock on which other oranges are grafted, you
would think I could buy a plant and grow my own.  Unfortunately, I am in
north Florida, and there has been a ban on selling citrus plants until the
Dept. of Ag. is sure they have the whole citrus cancor thing under control.
At least that is what I heard the last time I was near nurseries far enough
south to carry them, which has been a while.

Thanks,

Mairi Ceilidh