[Sca-cooks] Meat eating and PETA

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 18:47:14 PST 2004

As a confirmed meat eater who has expermented with vegetarianism, I'd have to
say they are not only full of it.... they've almost gotten it backwards, at
least for me <G>. Not to go into detail, but trust me, I've proved to my
satisfaction we're an omnivorous species.

"CBS has no problem with airing commercial after commercial advocating the
consumption of fried chicken, pork sausage and fast-food burgers, even though
eating these products are making Americans fat, sick and boring in bed," PETA
spokeswoman Lisa Lange wrote in an e-mail to CNN/Money.

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke