[Sca-cooks] Gaelic (was:Citron?

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 19:12:01 PST 2004

LOL!  I am SO language impaired.  I can barely manage to translate 16th c.
Italian without literally looking up every word.  Gaelic is the language I
would learn, though, if I had the aptitude.  Listening to BBC Gaelic while
driving around Scotland this summer was delightful, right up to the point
that they played the Macarena (or however it is spelled).  Talk about
surreal!  The one thing I didn't buy while I was there was a good
Gaelic/English dictionary.  That is at the top of the list when we go back
in '05.

Mairi Ceilidh