[Sca-cooks] Meat eating and PETA

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Thu Jan 15 19:29:01 PST 2004

I think I jsut sent out an unfinished mail by accident because my cursor was
position on SEND
Anyway, these people are stupid because there is a big difference between
eating meats prepared in a healthful way and eating all those things listed
down there.  Fast food burgers and fried chicken are not recommended for
health, but that is not the same as just being a carnivore.  I wonder if
there are any PETA advocates in the animal kingdom suggesting that lions
stop hunting deer and other animals low on the food chain.  This is not to
say I am not a lover of animals and that I hate to see them abused, but lets
not mix apples and oranges.
Okay, down from my soapbox

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Meat eating and PETA

> As a confirmed meat eater who has expermented with vegetarianism, I'd have
> say they are not only full of it.... they've almost gotten it backwards,
at
> least for me <G>. Not to go into detail, but trust me, I've proved to my
> satisfaction we're an omnivorous species.
>
> "CBS has no problem with airing commercial after commercial advocating the
> consumption of fried chicken, pork sausage and fast-food burgers, even
though
> eating these products are making Americans fat, sick and boring in bed,"
PETA