[Sca-cooks] Meat eating and PETA

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 21:34:54 PST 2004

You don't expect them to be in touch with reality, do you?

Currently, they're also trying to convince people that shearing sheep is
cruel. Now, if you want cruel, look at a sheep that hasn't been
sheared... They don't naturally shed their wool, and it's a bit late to
suggest that we not breed for woolbearing - that was done centuries
(millennia?) ago. And so they get hot and itchy and tangled and even bug
infested...

This is not about logic. And it certainly isn't about fact. We just need
to keep countering it calmly and coolly with actual fact...

AEllin